Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In Memory of Dr. Ron Mitchell



Today I recived word that my friend and professor Dr. Ron Mitchell went home to be with the Lord. this has shocked me today -
Please pray for Dr. Ron Mitchell family and Central Baptist College and the many lives that this man has touched and inspired.



He was a wonderful Bible professor at Central Baptist College went home to be with the Lord



He challenged my thinking and my theology like no one else could, and I am a better disciple of Christ because of him. Praise God for Dr. Mitchell and his godly example. He will be missed. We the students that sat under his teaching loved him and learned more in class and on the couch in his office than We could have ever thought





We know that he is not hurting and we know that he taught us about heaven and at this very moment he is in Heaven. I miss him as a mentor, friend and man of God but Im also rejoicing that the Lord allowed me to know him.

More later

No comments:

Post a Comment